Romantic kisses are some of the all-time best and most memorable moments on the big screen. Thankfully, you don't have to live in Hollywood to kiss like a movie star.
- TIP: Avoid opening your mouth too wide when executing a movie-style kiss.
- Step 1: Show your dominant side by gently but firmly pushing your lover against a wall or onto a bed. For a classy touch, dip your partner as you would on a dance floor. Or, display the strength of your passion by picking them up.
- Step 2: Don't worry if you can't arrange for fireworks to go off as soon as you start kissing the object of your affection. If you follow your gut and enjoy the moment, the sparks will fly.
- FACT: The kiss between Bella and Edward in _Twilight: New Moon_ was the winner of MTV's 2010 Best Kiss award.
- Step 3: Tilt your head slightly and kiss slowly and passionately with your lips slightly parted. A little sucking of the upper or lower lip will look good if it's not too exaggerated.
- TIP: While you gaze at your partner, reach out to gently grasp the sides of their face, chin, back of the neck, or waist. Grasping isn't a required move, but it is classic.
- TIP: Movie stars have to fake chemistry -- that's why they get paid the big bucks. In real life, you know you've got chemistry when you find someone whose smile makes your heart pound.
- Step 4: Wait for the perfect moment. In Hollywood, prime smooching moments include forced partings, sudden rain showers, or when there's simply no other way for a feuding couple to work out their frustrations with each other.
- Step 5: Gaze upon your partner with an expression of either romantic contentment or unbridled lust. You can gaze into their eyes or you can gaze upon another part of their face, but you must gaze.
- Step 6: Find a partner you have great chemistry with, because all it really takes to create your own great Hollywood kissing moment is two people who are madly in love.