Mountain Dew is getting ready to offer a new flavor. Cast your vote for your favorite and help support DEWmocracy!
- Step 1: Keep showing your support for DEWmocracy -- cast your vote up to 3 times a day at dewmocracy.com until the deadline and help unleash a new Mountain Dew flavor on the world.
- FACT: The name Mountain Dew was trademarked by 2 brothers who ran a bottling plant in Knoxville, Tennessee and were looking for a lemon-lime drink to mix with whiskey.
- Step 2: Sign up for the Mountain Dew newsletter at dewsletter.com to receive a monthly e-newsletter and vote right from your e-mail.
- Step 3: Text the code for your favorite flavor to MTDEW.
- TIP: You can check out downloads and other ways to promote your favorite flavor on the website.
- Step 4: Go to m.dewmocracy.com via your smartphone, select your flavor, enter your e-mail, zip code, and date of birth; then, cast your vote.
- Step 5: Go to dewmocracy.com and click Vote Now. Enter your e-mail, zip code, and date of birth and select one of the new flavors. Then, click Submit Vote to show your support.