Use your Outlook contacts from anywhere in the world with your Gmail account.
- Step 1: Open your Gmail account and click on Contacts in the left-hand menu bar. Contacts are now available to use from any workstation anywhere you are.
- FACT: Google has a company dog, Yoshka, that comes to work every day with the Senior Vice President of Operations.
- TIP: The sync software will automatically load new contact information in Outlook to Gmail during a sync.
- Step 2: Choose the sync options for sync frequency, such as every week or every month, under the Auto Synchronization tab.
- Step 3: Enter your Gmail account information into the software application.
- Step 4: Download a free copy of sync software and install it running Outlook.