Becoming pregnant is a major milestone in life. Be creative with the news of your impending bundle of joy.
- Step 1: Hide a parenting book under the remote control or swap it with the book they are currently reading.
- Step 2: Express your excitement and blurt out the news to your partner.
- FACT: Almost 40 percent of women who gave birth in 2007 were unmarried.
- TIP: Make them a Father's Day card, whether it's Father's Day or not.
- Step 3: Make your partner a card that expresses your love for them and surprise them with the news.
- Step 4: Wrap up the positive pregnancy test with a bib and a pacifier. Watch your partner discover the news.
- Step 5: Fill your partner's underwear drawer with diapers. It may take a minute to sink in, but it'll be worth it.
- Step 6: Purchase shirts, if there are siblings, that say they are going to be big brothers or sisters.
- Step 7: Wrap a big bow around your belly. Greet your partner at the door and enjoy their surprise as they unravel your hint.