Now that's a wrap: A few simple twists, and a square of material becomes a sexy dress.
- FACT: Sarongs are traditionally worn by both women and men in most Southeast Asian countries.
- Step 1: Bring the ends up and tie them together behind your neck.
- TIP: To keep the end result smooth, make sure there are no folds in the material when you are wrapping it around your body.
- Step 2: Bring the ends forward, crossing them in front of your chest.
- Step 3: Hold two ends of the sarong behind you horizontally so that it's stretched evenly against your back, starting at armpit level.