Let your little one enjoy a bath that feels as cozy as the womb -- but be careful when you throw out the bathwater!
- TIP: [Cradle the head] Cradle your baby's head gently in your hand to provide stability and support.
- Step 1: Bathe your baby and allow them to play and relax in the warm water as long as they want.
- FACT: In Chinese culture, it is a tradition for a new mother to stay in her room for one month to rest, after which a celebration is held with friends and family.
- Step 2: Place your baby inside the bucket, feet first. Your baby's feet and legs should be curled up in front of them, crossed or uncrossed.
- Step 3: Check the temperature of the water with a thermometer. The temperature should be between 90 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 4: Fill the bath bucket with warm water up to the lowest indicator line using a shower nozzle or faucet.
- TIP: If you have a bath bucket stool, click the bath bucket into the stool before filling the bucket with water to prevent spills.
- : Children should never be left unattended in a bath.