It's almost as simple as measure and pour. Follow these steps to get it just right.
- Step 1: Use the block wall and column calculators to quickly estimate the amount of concrete needed for these types of projects. For columns all you will need is the height and diameter of the column. Now you can begin your project!
- FACT: In 1917, Norway launched the world's first ocean-going concrete ship. The ship was 85 feet long.
- Step 2: Hit calculate to determine the number of cubic yards of concrete you will need to finish your job.
- Step 3: Enter the measurement into the concrete volume calculator.
- TIP: Convert all measurements to feet.
- Step 4: Log onto concrete.com and hover over the calculator tab. Click on Concrete Materials Calculators.
- Step 5: Measure the width, length, and thickness of the job that needs concrete.