HHO gas turns distilled water into highly flammable and powerful gas using electricity to separate the water into hydrogen and oxygen.
- Step 1: Use electrolysis to burn HHO, instead of natural gas, to cook food. If you have a gas stove, you can convert it to burn HHO to cook with.
- FACT: Diesel-powered vehicles transport approximately 70 percent of the nation's goods.
- Step 2: Use HHO to heat your home. You can buy kits to build your own HHO home heater. Due to the energy concentration of the flame, using HHO can be an efficient method to heat a home.
- Step 3: Use HHO to increase fuel efficiency. Kits and plans are available online to convert your vehicle to an HHO system. Users have reported increased gas mileage by 20 to 50 percent.
- TIP: HHO has no toxic fumes and is odorless, colorless, and 30 percent faster.
- Step 4: Eliminate acetylene and burn water instead. HHO can be used instead of oxyacetalyne in material welding.