If your busy schedule forces you to miss an episode or two of your favorite show, this guide will show you how to view them for free on the internet.
- Step 1: Visit your show's official website to find the season and show number as well as the title of each episode to make searching easier.
- Step 2: Visit specially designed websites, such as Hulu, YouTube, or Clicker to find episodes.
- Step 3: Try the website of the network that carries your show -- they often post episodes after they air.
- TIP: Many episodes aren't available online for a week after they air.
- Step 4: Purchase your favorite shows from iTunes. Although it isn't free, you can save your show to your computer and watch it offline.
- Step 5: Use a torrent site to download shows from the '80s and '90s that haven't been released on DVD yet.
- TIP: Old shows often have poorer quality because they were recorded from VHS, but the nostalgia more than makes up for it.
- Step 6: Use a TV tuner connected to your computer to watch your favorite shows.
- FACT: According to the Nielsen Company, 1 in 7 people who were watching the 2010 Super Bowl and the 2010 Olympics opening ceremony were surfing the web at the same time.